Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Merci

Hello peeps! 
Today Im sharing with you a card that was inspired by this week's Mojo Monday #385.
This card was made pretty fast (a couple days ago) and  (less than an hour), love when that happens! The papers are like a vintage blue and so I just used white cardstock to enhance the papers. I didnt make the rose but I added a star behind it in blue for leaves to match. I used 3 different diecut companies and MS punch. The metal piece is from tim holtz and I just added blue pearls on the side where the brad usually are placed. The stamp is from Just Rite Stamps...lots of different thank you's to choose.


Inside more blues...


Close up of the metal frame....I also used distressing ink in blue


Here is the fabulous sketch this week! Merci! 


Thanks for stopping by...have a great day! 
Hugs 
Lisa

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors and all the dies you have used too!