Saturday, January 3, 2015

S.W.A.K. Thank You!

Happy Saturday everyone! 
I was looking at all my Christmas decor today and Im sad that the season is over... We haven't taken down anything yet and I was debating if I should tomorrow or next weekend? My hubby says leave it up till July! lol I have lots of red in my christmas collection, since it is my favorite color. So today I wanted to make a red card and enter it in Cherry Lynn Designs Blog Challenge #165 this, Thank You! I made this card for my mother who sent my children and myself some wonderful Christmas cards and she sent me some Lamer for my skin! Totally love the smell and the way it feels on your face.  My mother loves cats, so I bought this stamp a while ago to use it for a card for her. Of course, since it is my mother, I wanted to seal it with a kiss or two!


I was thinking about making roses, but I think Im a bit rosed out lately. So that is what is so great about Cheery Lynn's diecuts you can make other flowers with them too! 


I added pearls in the center of the flowers. 
I also used the smaller of the swak diecut for the outside. 
I was also thinking outside of the box! lol Placing kitties in the birdcage instead of birds! 


Here is the inside with the larger swak and love the lips! 


I also wanted to add some hearts for I do love my mother so much! 


Here are the diecuts from Cheery Lynn that I used today:

DL 128 Two of Hearts
B198 Bird Cage 
B374 Sealed with a Kiss
DL102 French Pastry 
B241 Rose Leaf Strip 
B152 Miniature Rose

PS I would LOVE to design again with Cheery Lynn! 
(Forgot to add it behind my name) Oops! 

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend! 
Hugs


3 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

What a gorgeous card and striking colour palette Lisa and those Kitties sure look cute on your card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

shulsart said...

Lisa, your card is adorable. I love the red, white and black color combo and those sweet little kitties. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Debbie's Time Out said...

Lisa very colorful. I like the way you put black behind the bird cage to really make it stand out on that beautiful doily. So many details. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn challenge.