Saturday, December 6, 2014

Just Around The Corner!

Hello everyone, Happy Saturday!
Today, Im sharing with you a card inspired by this week's Mojo Monday #374!
I just cant believe that Christmas is just around the corner. Lots of red in my home this year so the colors of this card blend right in with my theme. I wanted to use some of my old old stickers that get thrown in the drawer and seem to never come back out again. The felt stickers are from Martha Stewart, Ive been wanting to use them for years and now I found the perfect card to use them.


The red foil letters are super shiny from thickers. I found an old snowman border and used a few snowflake diecuts from Cheery Lynn. I then added a ornament diecut with some ribbon and pearl for the christmas font.  


I wanted to add some snow the the bottom of the snowmen for a 3D look. This is liquid applique and I heated it up with my heating tool. 


Here is the fabulous sketch this week! 
Thanks to Julee Tilman! 


Have a great weekend! 
Hugs

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh how darling! Love all the fabulous little elements. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!