Monday, December 8, 2014

...And To All A Good Night!

Good afternoon everyone! 
Happy Monday! 
Today, Im sharing with you a new card I just finished for the holiday season. It was inspired once again by Mojo Monday #375. I love the sketches and it always helps me get started. When I seen the circle in the middle, I knew I wanted to make a wreath. So here was my problem? My cricut died and I always used it for my circles....so luckily I have lacey circles from spellbinders. So, I printed up my font then cut it out with my diecut and added all the branches and pearls. whew!!! 


The papers are vintage in colors, so I chose a cream for the background. It always looks white for some reason when I take a photo? hummm..well it is cream.


I added some cream lace and added more of the font for the bottom of the card. 


Inside I added the spellbinders icicles until I finish the rest of the card. 


Here is the fabulous sketch this week once again from 
Julee Tilman! 
Thx! 


Have a great week! 
Hugs

2 comments:

Stamp4Joy said...

Oh my gosh, I love all the detail on this card. So beautiful!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so elegant. Love the touch of lace. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!