Thursday, February 28, 2013

You're So Thoughtful

Hi, so this month at the card challenge at sb.com there are fun colors of grey, reds, teals, and green. I have made cards and layouts using most of these colors and I thought why not make another card using lots of my old and new heartfelt creations stamps. Many card that I make for HC I send to the company and even though I can make another one just like it I never seem to do that? So I thought I would bring them out and try to do some shading of colors on the roses and leaves. To my complete surprise it didnt turn out too bad? Someday I want to take a copic class...but until then I will do my best...lol


So here you can see some more of the shading of the roses. The diecut is from Cheery Lynn Designs called "Italian Flourish" and the flowers are part of the stamp collection "classic bella rose"


Another view... I added some ribbon and a cute button that had a matching red center. 


Thank for stopping by today....
xoxo


1 comment:

Theresa said...

Very striking. Your roses look great. thanks as always for sharing.