Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The "Key" Ingredients

Good Morning!
I wanted to share with you a card that I made for the local card convention here in AZ.
This year's theme is "The Key Ingredients" The first thing that came to my mind is "cooking"
So I wanted to use retro colors and patterns around this theme. This little 4.25 x 5.5 inch card is all about "Love" "Love is the Key Ingredient" (inside....To Peace, Joy and Happiness)
Lots of love went into making it too. :) The dress/apron is really 3 pieces made using my cricut "nifty fifties" and glue all together. I also used it for the oven mittens... I used an heart stamp from "stamps by judith" it sure is the perfect little heart for my theme with those little lines. I them colored them with copic markers.


The teal paper is embossed with hearts. I added a border on the bottom using a MS punch.
I used vintage lace cream lace around the waist and the bottom of the apron.
I used a fabric lace down the center of the card and vintage plaid red ribbon for the bow.
There is a bit of red string in a bow for the oven mittens.


Just a closer view of this cute card. Im almost sad to see it go....


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today! 
Wish me luck! 
xoxo

*Update*
I cant believe I won first place again!! 
2 for 2! 
Yay!

No comments: