Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy 24th Birthday Erica

Hi, I just wanted to share a card that I made for my oldest daughter Erica's 24th Birthday. I gave it to her yesterday since that is when we decided to celebrate her day as a family.
I cant believe she is 24 today?...Does time fly or what??? Where did it go???
Love you baby
xoxo


This is another card that is a lift from Linda Loew's recent card that I cant seem to stop making...lol I chose shabby chic blues because it matches her bedroom theme at her apt. I picked out her bedding for college graduation and it appears now she loves shabby chic too :) The awesome stamp is from Verve that I won during their monthly challenge...I LOVE it! So many beautiful stamps and this is my first set. :) It is called "treasured words"


 Of course, unlike so many of my card I finished the inside...using part of the same diecut from Heartfelt Creations called "decorative lace border" I used lace instead of ribbon and made a bow with it too. The heart button really went well with the heart diecuts "timeless amour" and it matches the gala glitz and bling to give it just enough contrast. 


Here is a closer view once again of the hearts and flowers....ok I think I will stop making the same card even though I love it sooo much....the first time took me a while but now I made this one in less than an hour... :)


My daughter loved it and I hope she keeps it forever...
Loe you baby!
Happy Birthday!
xoxo
Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

LISA said...

Beautiful card Lisa!! Love those blue flowers!! But..There is a little typo, you said...I cant believe she is 34 today?..Hurry and change it before Erica sees it!!! xoxo