Saturday, January 5, 2013

I Just Adore You *Donna Salazar NEW Natural Beauty Collection*

Hello everyone! I sure hope you had a Happy New Year! 
It's Lisa back with some fabulous new layouts and cards for the upcoming month's ahead.
Today, I am sharing with you a new layout that you might see at the upcoming CHA this month.
I used Donna Salazar's BEAUTIFUL new line of papers called "Natural Beauty" by GCD Studios.
Let me tell you....these papers are really AMAZING!!!
They are so soft and delicate but also have Donna's fabulous touch with denim and wood backgrounds. 
This is a photo of my adorable little niece, Emma. She is such a doll! When I took this photo of her I was visiting my brother's New baby twin sons. Twins run in our family...I have them too :)
So as I was taking photos of the boys, my little Emma jumped in front of the camera and said to me...
"Auntie Lisa, take my picture too"...lol... kids say the cutest things :)


I used Want 2 Scrap corrugated swirls and the chipboard letters from the "natural beauty" collection.
I really like the size of these letters and they fit great right over the top of the swirls.
The birdcage was fussy cut out and it is a stamp called "Free As A Bird". It was stamped on cream cardstock with Donna's NEW Mix'd Media Chox-Driftwood. I also stamped on the cream background making my own paper using "All My Love"


I made lots of flowers using "Rose Creations" As you can see, you can curl them or crimp them to get different looks. Also a little bit closer view of the beautiful letters. 


A 3D view of the flowers and cardboard pieces. It pops off the page just the right amount. :) 


I'm so glad you stopped by and be sure to be looking for lots of new projects using Donna's NEW line of papers, because there are 3 of them!!! Yes 3!!! So exciting!!
Have a great New Year...
xoxo

Products Used:


No comments: