Monday, December 3, 2012

Butter Cookie Card

Wow! Its Monday already! 
Another week of work....blah! 
I wish I could scrap/card make everyday!
Today's card was inspired by my new Swiss Colony catalog for the holiday season.
My mother loves those butter cookies with the red jelly in the middle.
When I think of the holiday and Christmas....I miss my mother being near me... :(
Maybe next year? 




This is my card with red jelly butter cookies. I really was trying to think of a way to get the lines in the middle of the cookies but then I decided to add glitter to the tops instead. 
The centers are rd paper with diamond glaze to give it that jelly look. 
This card is also a sketch by Tarynne Wise for this months card challenge at scrapbook.com


The sentiment was printed on the computer and then I used ribbon banners to cut it out. 


I even tried to make a little wisk next to the bow out of thin wire...lol
See the shiny jelly and the sugar on top?
Im not sure if they look like butter cookies...but I sure tried! 


Well have a sweet week! 
hugs! 


No comments: