Monday, November 5, 2012

Great Friends *Donna Salazar*

Hello my scrappy friends! 
Its Lisa back with a new 8.6 x 11 inch layout featuring Michelle and her great friend Debbie that she recently visited. Such a great photo to cherish! 
I was in a pink mood today and Im so glad it came together exactly how I imagined it. 
Love when that happens!
I used some of Donna's NEW fabulous chippies and LOVE the new swirl stamp! 
They really compliment each other so well as you can see. :)


I did some fussy cutting of flowers and blended them in the rest of the flowers. 
I also had to use my favorite roses "bitty blossoms" and "rose creations" 
All the chippy swirls and stamped swirls are inked with 
"chiffon" mixd media inx and embossing powder. 


I didnt have layer too much because the papers are really beautiful the grey and pinks work so well together but I did sneak a little bit of "chronicles" behind the photo. 


I hope Michelle likes it and I really had fun with all the pinks today! 
Have a great week
hugs
xoxo

Products Used:




No comments: