Sunday, October 7, 2012

BOO! Mojo Monday #261

Happy Sunday! 
Well, I finally was able to make a new card for this week's Mojo Monday!
Talk about the last minute...I have been wanting to make a card all week and I just couldn't think of colors I wanted to do? I kind of knew I wanted to make a new Halloween card but that was about it...
So here is this week fabulous sketch..thanks! 


Here is my vintage Halloween card interpretation. I was planning to cut the edge on the side but then I ended up liking the diecut...it is called inverted scalloped circles. I bought it a long long time ago and never used it yet...I bought it for only 5.00! what a deal! 

The stamps are also really old and I haven't used them yet either? Idk Y?
There is no patterned paper used today. I just embossed the polka dot paper and the swirl frame with my cuttlebug and inked it with orange distressing ink. 


Look a bit lighter here but it is that bright AZ sun...well at least now the temps are finally coming down to a much more comfortable level. :) I made the flag banner strip with cardstock stripes and finished off the card with lace, ribbon and star buttons. 



Hope you have a great day! 
Thanks for stopping by...
xoxo

No comments: