Monday, September 3, 2012

You & Me

Happy Labor Day! 
Last night I was still on my card making mode...don't worry scrapbooking layouts coming very soon :)
I made this card for another challenge over at sb.com....you know when you get in a explosion of ideas for crafting? Well, that is where I am today....I'm sure it will be followed very soon with the crash of blank palettes very soon....that is when I start asking again if anyone has seen my mojo? 
The stamp in the center is from one of my very first stamps sets that I bought from Technique Tuesday and I really never used them...I guess back then I was so scared to stamp but I wanted to start...when I finally brought then out....my goodness it is not so hard? what was i thinking back then?? 


I layered 3 of the "lacey circles" on top of each other in white and layered them with matching cardstock...I didn't use any patterned paper on this card, just embossed them with my cuttlebug. 
No flowers either....I actually made one flower in the blue cardstock with my favorite "bitty blossoms" and believe it or not I really couldn't find the right spot for it on the card? lol....
So I said "not meant to be" and actually I really like it the way it is now. :)


I added little Ranger White Pearls around the edges of the circles and one real pearl on the ribbon center. A little bit of lace ribbon...followed by the gorgeous butterfly bling by Donna Salazar made this card fast to make and elegant to give to someone special in your life. 


Have a great Labor Day...enjoy with your family and friends.
hugs! 

1 comment:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Lisa!! Wow!! I am very impressed!! Great job!! Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com