Sunday, August 5, 2012

Caribbean Queen *Donna Salazar*

Hello, my scrappy friends! It is Lisa back again with a new layout using Donna's fabulous products! 
I have had this photo for a long time of my Roxy and I wanted to use yellows and blues....well ta da! 
With Donna's beautiful papers I was able to make this amazing design to share with you today. 
Lots of layering here and it is a bit busy but it only took 2 hours to make...weird huh? 


The big Rose is basically light yellow paper and I just added "denim" ink and embossing powder in spots to make it look unique. I cant stop using my "bitty blossoms" either....lol...they are 2 large in yellow and one medium in white cardstock 


On the birdcage I added a bit of the left over denim that I had from under the circle.
Love the butterfly bling too....they are soooo beautiful! 


For the chipboard, I just inked it with "denim" and heat dried it....


Here is a 3D view...I really love how it came out. 


Hope you enjoyed my latest project. :)
Have a great day! 
hugs...

Products Used: 



No comments: