Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mini Shabby Shadow Box

Good Morning Everyone! Welcome back to another fun new project made with Donna Salazar's amazing products! Today, Im sharing with you a 6 x 6 mini shadow box made with chipboard. I decided to make it also into a door hanger for my daughters bedroom. It is shabby chic in colors and below I will share how I made the box.



Here is a closer view with lots of fun elements from Donna's products...I added pearls, ribbon and lace.


So here is the base, there are 2: 6x6 chipboard in a pack, one is for the back... 


And one you will cut up in .25 strips, as shown here.
I used my #11 Craft knife after it was scored once. 


Next make a frame every 2 inches apart and then in the centers cut them at 2.25 inches x 6 and 1.5 inches x 2...glue together and ink and emboss. Layer papers under and place other chipboard in back.


Thats it! Decorate to your desire. Enjoy and Have a great day! 

Products Used:





No comments: