Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shabby Chic Birthday

Hi, Today I made this card using the fun sketch from Mojo Monday. I was inspired by Mary Fish using cupcakes for the circles. Thank you! I wanted to make a shabby chic cupcake card using pinks, blues and pearls.
Here is the sketch this week.

Here is my shabby chic cupcake 5 x 7 card. I used "Sweet Treats" with my cricut for the base of the cupcakes, then I used my crimper to make the cupcake liners. I embossed with "D'vine Swirls" cuttlebug for the cream frosting and added pearls, pink flowers and grey roses.
I used my new "Romantic Rectangles and cut it so be smaller so I could add the MS punch and banner on the bottom.

There are pop dots under the cupcakes and more pearls on top. The banner is Spellbinders and I printed Happy Birthday from my computer.

These cupcakes look almost good enough to eat! lol
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Absolutely adorable - I love the cupcakes!

Michelle said...

Beautiful, Lisa! Those cupcakes are so sweet!