Thursday, March 29, 2012

Upon You

Hi, I finally was able to make this amazing sketch from last week's VLV March 2012 #3.
This sketch came out before St Patty's Day and I really wanted to make it with green and shamrocks, but.....that didn't happen at all.....lol

So here is what I made instead...an inspirational card......I added little doves representing heaven and love. I used my cricut "Serenade" cartridge. They are 1 inch big and I made the eyes using the Liquid Pearls by Ranger.

Side view you can see I used pop dots. I used 2 spellbinders diecuts "Lacey Circles" and "Labels 20" also a little bling.

Here you can see the beautiful inspirational stamp from Heartfelt Creations called "Uplifting Scriptures" I really like this sentiment.

Hope you feel inspired by this lovely phase and God Bless you!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Hi. this is so beautiful and could be used for many occasions!