Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Flowers

Hi, just sharing a card that I made recently with pink, green and white. I made a Christmas card using these colors...but have decided to keep these colors more for springtime! lol
I used more of the "My Guy" collection stamps from Heartfelt Creations. This little flower is from their "Scenery Builders". It is just the right size to display this flower....this is a 5 x 5 card.

I also used once again my new Cheery Lynn Designs "Fanciful Flourish"....

Here is a close up of the flower stamp from HC.....I added pearls and used colored prismacolor pencils.....someday hope to get to the "Copic" marker stage...but for now, this is good as it gets..... :)

Hope you have a cheerful day!

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oh this is so beautiful!

Lisa Lynne said...

Lisa, this is just breathtaking!!!
Absolutely beautiful!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such a beautiful card - so full of amazing details!