Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mojo Monday #231

Hi,
I was working on the Mojo Monday sketch last night and when I seen this month's sketch I could see using my spellbinders diecut, exclusively from Heartfelt Creations called "Layered Scalloped Posy Die" for the round arch on top.....then for the tag I thought of a large stamp. So here is the sketch for the first week of March at Mojo Monday's....

I wanted to use my favorite color RED...I don't use it much but it really is my fav! I used Donna Salazar's "Rose Creations" and HC "Layer Scalloped Posy Die" The Stamp is from Sentimentals from cricut, just layered. I distressed the whole card which is a 5x6 inches.

I made a small 6 looped bow tie in black....tutorial coming soon!

A closer view of the rose, the stamp using Microsoft word for Mac and the posy diecut I added pearls....the cream paper is all distressed with Tim Holtz inks and and the small hand is also from cricut sentimentals with the tiny thin stamp postage waves.

I really like the way this card came out.....for so many of use email and rarely use snail mail anymore....but it is nice to get a card or a letter with real handwriting on it.... :)
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to write me back too!

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

such a gorgeous card, I adore the color combo and all of your fabby details...hope you have a super week!

enjoy *~*

Terry Metzger said...

I like your card! Everything about it. Great job!