Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday's

Good Morning!
Today, Im sharing with you a card that I made for Heartfelt Creations. I used some old stamps and some new stamps...I recently made a card using these colors for a friend of mine who lost her father. :( The colors seem warm and earthy to me which is why I feel like they go well with a sympathy card.

You can see here that I did the inside as well. I dont do that very much, but sure does give the card a complete look.

The butterfly diecut is an exclusive Heartfelt Creations Diecut...and with some bling it really pops!
As you know I just love the roses....here are some more...Plus the beautiful sentiment....

Inside view of the card, I added little vines/leaves from Punch Bunch.

Thanks for stopping by...and be sure to check out the Heartfelt Creations Blog for some more amazing projects!

6 comments:

Glenda said...

Gorgeous..love the paper you chose and such pretty flowers!

Lizzyc said...

You do beautiful cards, i enjoy looking at them...

Sonya said...

Absolutely stunning...amazing!

Lisa Lynne said...

What a pretty card! Love those details!

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh, my...this is just lovely! Love the earthy colors and the wonderful dimension. That butterfly is outta sight! ♥

Carol Hurlock said...

This is positively amazing. I love all those special details on this beautiful card. I just notice the name of your blog. I started singing that song by Aerosmith-Beyond Beautiful....lol. Are you a fan????