Thursday, March 8, 2012

Farewell....My Friend

Good evening!
Well, Im sharing this quick card I made for a girl who is leaving to move back east to be next to her family...my colleagues and I wish her well. I found this quote on line in the farewell quotes...there was NO name so I dont know who wrote it but I really like it a lot! :)
I used a new embossing folder from Darice. I also bought I new "Fanciful Flourish" from Cheery Lynn Designs...It is really beautiful! I also used spellbinders Lacey Ovals and basic ovals. The tiny flowers are fiskars small punch .75 inch and Punch Bunch...flowers they are actually 3 layered on top of each other...with tiny pearls in the center.

A close up of this beautiful quote!

Here is a close-up of the tiny flowers....



This not Goodbye.....it is until I see you later!

2 comments:

Ahmed Qasim said...

Free Promotion of your Website, Facebook Page, Twitter, Google Plus, StumbleUpon, Youtube Views Likes and Subscribes, Pinterest, MySpace, SoundCloud, Instagram and Much More Social Media Promotions. Just add your Promotion Link to this Website and Get Increase your Visitors, Page Likes, photo likes, photo shares Twitter Follow Tweets and Favorites, Youtube Views Likes and Subscribes and Much More.
GetLikeFast.com

Ahmed Qasim said...

Just for Laugh Lols, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Funny Vidoes, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Epic Videos, Prank Videos, Fail Videos and Much More Fun and Entertainment, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
lolsgag.com