Thursday, March 8, 2012

Farewell....My Friend

Good evening!
Well, Im sharing this quick card I made for a girl who is leaving to move back east to be next to her family...my colleagues and I wish her well. I found this quote on line in the farewell quotes...there was NO name so I dont know who wrote it but I really like it a lot! :)
I used a new embossing folder from Darice. I also bought I new "Fanciful Flourish" from Cheery Lynn Designs...It is really beautiful! I also used spellbinders Lacey Ovals and basic ovals. The tiny flowers are fiskars small punch .75 inch and Punch Bunch...flowers they are actually 3 layered on top of each other...with tiny pearls in the center.

A close up of this beautiful quote!

Here is a close-up of the tiny flowers....



This not Goodbye.....it is until I see you later!

No comments: