Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More Chocolate Please!

Hi, so last night I wanted to use more of the scraps that I had from the first chocolate card that I recently made. Of course, I do love chocolate too and when I was trying to get ideas out there in the scrapbooking and card world...I really didn't see anything that really caught my eye....?
So I started to look at cakes and such, when I seen this amazing chocolate cake photograph! It had chocolate cake layers with cream filling, then it was topped with luxurious chocolate drippings and pink roses....It truly was a beautiful piece of cake, which became my color theme for this card. As I was putting it together, I remembered a verve sketch that I seen recently from last year...it also became incorporated into the perfect chocolate card. Like it was meant to be....

I was trying to think of how I was going to make the drippings....then it reminded me that I had the MS drippings punch...omgosh! I cant believe I forgot???? too many things in my room sometimes...but I love them all! The beautiful scroll is from Heartfelt Creations NEW Chateau Gate Collection....I love the delicate details of this new diecut. As you can see, more roses from Donna Salazar too...I honestly can not stop making these roses.....lol

Hope you enjoyed some yummy chocolate again!

3 comments:

Judi said...

A very yummy card - I can almost taste the frosting and roses.

Judi said...

I forgot to add, very inventive use of the gate die!

La Vikinga said...

Great cards! Not only thos one - I have been looking around on your blog! Good luck - you're a true artist!

La Vikinga / from snowy Sweden