Sunday, January 22, 2012

Heaven's Winter Roses

Ok, so I didn't think I would make another card so quickly....but it just fell right into place...love it! So this is an old verve sketch again....I am totally addicted to their amazing sketches!
I had made these purple roses originally for a scrapbook layout....however, it happened to be right before Christmas and the sad death in our family....so when I went back to finish the lo, well, it just didn't come together...so I just scrapped that idea and put the roses to the side....until today...yay! I was inspired to make this winter card by 2 people....my sister said that another winter storm went through Chicago...brrrr! and a sweet lady Maria over at sb.com had the most stunning photo of her view in Sweden....it was breathtaking!
This tall skinny card was super fun to make....thx verve and ladies!

Another angle, you can see how this card is really cool in size! This cut is 3.5 inches wide by 6 inches tall....just cut 3.5 inch inches wide from a 12 inch cardstock and fold in half....easy...

Hope you enjoyed my winter card and for those of you who live in those cold climates stay warm!

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This card is very pretty and elegant. I just love it.

DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Judi said...

Oooooh. I love this.