Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chocolate Card

Hello ladies,
I hope your having a great Saturday! This morning I was thinking about making a Valentine's Day card and immediately I think of CHOCOLATE! lol
I just love chocolate and I wanted to make a card that look like you could eat it. So it is mostly browns and a touch of red. Hershey is my favorite chocolate but Godiva chocolates uses lots of red ribbons with their boxes, so this is how I came up with the color base.
It is a 5x6 standing card, I used some Heartfelt Creations diecuts, spellbinders diecuts, and Donna Salazar rose diecuts, (I cant seem to stop making roses now?) lol
The white rose is prima....my poor pre-made flowers have been neglected lately....

Here is the side view.....easy card to make and it literally took under an hour! that is super fast for me! lol
This sketch was inspired by verve stamps. I added lots of extra goodies to the base of the card.
First time using a card sketch...i will be using many more...they are soooo amazing!
Thanks for stopping by....