Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Heartfelt Wednesday's

Hi
Welcome back for this week's Heartfelt Creations Reveal Day and Blog Hop!
I have had these Anna Griffin papers since last Christmas and I could never seem to figure out what to do with them? I knew I LOVED them but everytime I tried to put something together it never worked out? Finally, with the NEW Artistic Gatefold Collection from Heartfelt Creations a light bulb went off! lol The whole tutorial can be seen at Heartfelt Creations Blog. Be sure to check out all the amazing designs from the rest of the DT. This week's theme is Christmas....Perfect ideas to get either last years photos and cards or this years photos and cards out. This layout is of my daughter Erica. I wanted to make it Vintage looking so I stayed with creams and greens throughout....

I even made the font on the tag vintage....check out the flower soft on the trees!

Love making these poinsettias with the perfect stamp and die cuts EXCLUSIVELY from Heartfelt Creations.

A closer view of the amazing NEW Die Cut "Layered Elegant Swirl Die" and more snow....Love it!

Be sure to stop over at Heartfelt Creations and the Blog Hop! There will be a 25.oo gift certificate for commenting over on the HC blog and many other prizes along the way! Fun!

9 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Beautiful and very different-looking LO!!!

Greetings from Stockholm

Glenda said...

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful! I love everything about it. Your poinsettia flowers are gorgeous!

Shona said...

beautiful Lisa :)

Cibele Glazer said...

A work of art!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Gorgeous Lisa! I love that you did your poinsettias in green!

Michelle said...

another stunning layout! this is so gorgeous!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

I love the poinsettias! So gorgeous!

Lizzyc said...

wow.. very eye catching layout... love the flowers!!

Amarilys said...

ok, this is simply GORGEOUS! LOVE those poinsettias! they are amazing! I also love the color palette that you chose for this layout and all the layers!