Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blue Birthday Card

Hi
Its been a while since I last posted....been busy with my mother who was in town for the holiday....Im sad she went back home... :(
So here is a new card that I made for my girlfriends birthday, Thanksgiving weekend. Actually her birthday is on Thanksgiving, but she had a party on the weekend. I was sad I couldnt make it...i was feeling icky...with a small cold...
I seen her today and here is the card I whipped together for her in less than an hour....she loves sapphire blue...so this is what I came up with...I hope she likes it...
I used a new punch for the leaves....they are so small...but look great.
Come back soon....I will be posting new designs a few more times till the end of the week!

2 comments:

Lauren Bowser said...

Beautiful, I love the color.

Sonya said...

WOW, Lisa...such a gorgeous card!