Friday, October 7, 2011

Scrap That! October “Bella Rosa” Kit featuring Prima Romantique

Welcome to the Scrap That! October “Bella Rosa Kit” Reveal Blog Hop!

First stop on your “hop” is this blog, so if you are here you are in the right place! We have EIGHT BEAUTIFUL blogs for you to visit this weekend, each with some gorgeous projects created using the Scrap That! October “Bella Rosa” Kit featuring the Prima Romantique collection of papers. So sit back, relax, take your time and enjoy!

We have THREE prizes up for grabs:

A Dusty Attic Prize Pack - generously provided by Jennifer Hedger owner of DA

A Scrap That! Paper Crafting Kit

A Scrap That! Store Gift Certificate

Read on to learn THREE ways you can win!

First of all, you will need to visit all EIGHT blogs and leave a comment on each blog :) **This is important so we know you have been to all the blogs **. (Please note: Dusty Attic does not have a blog but just follow the link leave a comment on the forum thread in their community.) Dusty Attic will choose a comment winner from their forum.

If you want to enter to win the Grand Prize of a Scrap That! Paper Crafting Kit, then head over to our COMMUNITY for details on our monthly challenge. The challenge will run from Oct 10th to 24th so you have LOTS of time to post your creations. You can enter as many times as you like. You do not need to be a subscriber to participate. The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

Finally, if you post our blinkie on your blog you will be entered to win a Scrap That! Store Gift Certificate - super easy right? Just post a link to your blog on the Scrap That! Blog so we can come visit :).

BUT WAIT! Before you leave we would like to share this wonderful video tutorial from Design Team Member Robin Shakoor. Robin has created a fantastic video tutorial.

Next, head over to visit the friendly community at Dusty Attic. Our main kit this month includes the Dusty Attic Sweet Pea Border Happy Hopping!

If you have just arrived here from Karen’s blog you are in the correct place! If not, head back to the Scrap That! blog for the blog hop order and links.

Today I’m going to share with you my project using the Scrap That! October “Bella Rosa” Kit featuring the Prima Romantique Paper Collection.

In this first lo, I wanted to use the blues...I colored the fabulous chipboard in a bit of a teal color and it matched the flowers so perfect! I also misted the background paper with tattered angels...love how it turned out!

In this next lo, I used the basic kit and look how wonderful, soft and beautiful this can be. I actually was looking for some baby photos because of the softness....then I thought well, roxy is my baby...so it will work for me! I love the branches and more dusty attic...favs!

So I usually always make 3 layouts, but this month I wanted to change it up a bit....since I am on this card kick lately! lol
Here is my first card: Happy Birthday! I fun, fast and perfect card for that someone special's birthday! I love the greens and creams....as soon as I seen this paper I knew that is what I wanted to do!

Last, but not least is one more card I made with this amazing kit! I added the pink cardstock...but everything else comes in the main kit! I loved all the flowers and awesome prima letter stickers....they are a must have...

Thank you for stopping by! Next stop on the hop is Robin’s blog.

Happy Hopping!

**Remember, that there are THREE prizes to win, and THREE ways for you to enter.

First of all, you will need to visit all EIGHT blogs and leave a comment on each blog :) **This is important so we know you have been to all the blogs **. (Please note: Dusty Attic does not have a blog but just follow the link leave a comment on the forum thread in their community.) Dusty Attic will choose a comment winner from their forum.

If you want to enter to win the Grand Prize of a Scrap That! Paper Crafting Kit, then head over to our COMMUNITY for details on our monthly challenge. The challenge will run from October 7th to October 24th so you have LOTS of time to post your creations. You can enter as many times as you like. You do not need to be a subscriber to participate. The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

“Use Your Scrap That! Stash Challenge - featuring the "Bella Rosa" Sketch. Create a layout using the sketch from this months "Bella Rosa" kit. You must use 50 percent Scrap That! products either from a kit or from the store in order to qualify. So dig into your Scrap That! goodies and lets see your creations!

Finally, if you post our blinkie on your blog you will be entered to win a Scrap That! Store Gift Certificate - super easy right? Just post a link to your blog on the Scrap That! Blog so we can come visit :).

We hope you all had good fun hopping with us today, thank you so much for playing along! Watch the Scrap That! newsletter on October 22nd to see if you are one of the lucky winners!

Here is the fabulous contents:

October “Bella Rosa” Contents List:

Prima Romantique Collection of Papers

Creative Imaginations IOD - Provencial - Provencial

Creative Imaginations IOD - Provencial - Bordeaux

Creative Imaginations IOD - Provencial - Jolie

Bazzill Basics Cardstock - Chiffon / Leapfrog / Wheat

Prima Romantique Alphas - may be substituted for other Prima Alphas

Prima Blossom Branches - Pistachio

Prima Say it in Crystals Strip

3 Prima Cottage Blossoms - Baby Blue

12 Prima Romantique Avon Roses

6 Prima Athena Flowers - Pink

Ranger Liquid Pearls - Buttercup

Dusty Attic Sweet Pea Border DA0593

4 two inch Cosmo Cricket Glubers

1 Length of Crocheted Lace


Embellishment Add -On Kit Contents

Prima Bengal Blooms - Mauve

Prima Romatnique - Flower Market

Kaiser Craft paper Blooms - Dusty Pink


30 comments:

sonyaeverding said...

My favorite is the Luv U layout althought all are great. Thanks for the inspiration. I can't wait to get my kit.

Vicky Alberto said...

I just LOVe the "beautiful" layout!

Romy said...

Your work with this kit is so gorgeous! I especially love the monochromatic blue layout on top. I adore the pops of teal!

Unknown said...

gorgeous color cominations - great projects

Pendra said...

Amazing work! These all are absolutely beautiful! I just adore the "Beautiful" layout, the colors and feel of it are so soft and serene! So gorgeous! Thanks for being part of this wonderful Hop!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layout and cards!

langeatheart said...

I really like how you use colors to compliment one another. Gorgeous work!

Bubby's Momma said...

All your work is so pretty. Thank you.

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

love your layouts and cards! So soft and feminine!

Unknown said...

I love the cards! the I love the pages...great work!

Cherished said...

Great work

Rusticdiva said...

Not sure what the problem is with my computer but I am not able to see any thing but the card...what am I doing wrong? WILL COME BACK AGAIN TO SEE IF THE COMPUTER HAS CAUGHT UP WITH ITSELF... thanks FOR SHARING what I can see.

Fran Brunke said...

I can really see how soft and lovely the patterned papers are - excited to receive my kit! Love the teal misting and chippies in She Can Shine.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Lisa..just here from Karen's blog. Joining in the blog hop today. Your work is so so beautiful. AWESOME!

EFI said...

Hi Lisa, your layouts ant the cards are sooo beautiful!!!

Dorothy said...

i love your card creations. :D

Sandi Smith said...

Beautiful work Lisa and congrats on making Heartfelt creations semi-finalist!

Dorthe said...

Your Layouts are amazing! Im gonna lift both of them some day - for sure! And your cards are so pretty! Love the blog-hop allthough i cant join it - cause i cant get to the DA site.

Dorthe said...

Well im back. This time to actually join the blog-hop :o)

paper doll said...

Gorgeous work! Thank u for the hop opp!

Mo said...

Lisa, your work is adorable...!!!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Jolaine Frias said...

Gorgeous work with this kit Lisa! Your designs and photos are all amazing!

Cindie said...

Awesome work. I also have started making cards so I enjoyed those that you shared. I'm enjoying the hop!!!

vickie c said...

Love your work Thanks for the blog hop

Keren Tamir said...

I love your style and love your layouts

http://kerentamir.blogspot.com/

Dianne H said...

Stunning layouts and cards. Love the softness of the Prima papers too.

Ava Gavloski said...

Lisa, love how you made each of your design's a focus on a particular color tone. My eye caught that right away....Very nice!!!

Shona said...

gorgeous work with the kit...love them all :)

Unknown said...

Love the softness of your LOs and that you've included cards! Yay! Beautiful work.

Dayna Sabrina said...

Lisa I adore these scrapbook pages. They are so soft and so beautiful. Wonderful job and Thanks for sharing!!