Sunday, October 16, 2011

"Christmas Cardinal" Card

Happy Sunday!
So here is the first of my Christmas cards that Im planning to make this year...this one is the traditional colors of christmas....i seen this ribbon and i immediately knew i had to have it for the holidays....it looked like candy canes....yum!
I embossed on the white cardstock with two different embossing folders...frame and swiss dots...after i glue it all down it thought I should have used my snowflake embossing folder? Oh well, next card...lol...see what happens when you forget what you own?
I have had these cardinal stamps from Heartfelt Creations...and Im finally breaking them out to use...dont know why it took me sooooo long? I love all their stamps and still keeping my fingers crossed that I make the finals..... :)
I used the spellbinders foliage for the greens and added some prima leaves...in the corners i placed some pearls....been using them a lot recently on all my cards....and topped it off with some clear bling and red flower sequins.
Here is the side angle of the card...it is a 4x6 inch card...i wanted to add some snow but i seen to have misplaced it? hum???? again....
thanks for stopping by....come back soon for more christmas cards in the making!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Absolutely stunning!! It is definitely "Beyond Beauty". :)

Amy said...

This is just beautiful! :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

so pretty!

scrapaholicjen said...

WOW!!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Just found your blog on the Cricut 360 hop but just had to leave a comment on this card! I am new follower!