Friday, August 26, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge #9

Hello everyone,
I had such a super busy and stressful past week and unfortunately i missed last week's "Back to School Challenge #8" over at Cricut 360 :(
However, this week I'm back with a new card....and our theme this week is RELAX!
Oh my do I ever need that! How about you!
So here is my interpretation of a relaxing day....the funny thing is I like NEVER take baths! LOL
Well, maybe that is my problem? I think I might some aromatherapy too!
I tried to make this card vintage looking by distressing, adding vintage pearl bling, lace and ribbon. The background paper is a two sided vintage looking paper by Bo Bunny "gypsy lace"...
I added pop dots for a 3D effect.....

Here is a closer view! Love 3d cards!

So come on over to play this weeks challenge at Cricut 360! Here is the great prize being offered this week!


See you there!

6 comments:

Diane Hodrick said...

I love this card! Great embellishments....so cute!

Sonya said...

This is one awesome creation....you nailed the theme this week!

Jo said...

Lisa, this is just beautiful and so appropriate for this week's theme. Great job!!

Jo xx

Creative Diva said...

Wow! This is very beautiful. I love the tub. So relaxing.

Anonymous said...

Love your card Lisa... It is very pretty and delicate... the lace s a wonderful touch... I was also browsing your blog and your layouts are STUNNING! ... HUGS...SK :)

Daisylove Creations said...

Lisa,
Your card is very beautiful, the embellishments add such a nice touch! The tub is so perfect for this week's theme...very relaxing!!
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com