Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vintage Mini Album

This was my FIRST attempt at making a mini album. It originally was supposed to be for sb.com National Scrapbooking Week Long Challenge. However, I didn’t get it done on time, because there were so many details that I wanted to put into this album about me. I have tell you it is NOT my idea…I was totally inspired and scraplifted many components of the album from TracyTreasures24 …….I did tell her about it quite some time ago….and she wanted to see it, when it was done. I wish I could do an excellent video like she did….maybe on the next one…coming soon!

Here is the album’s front cover, side profile, and thickness..It's a 6 x 6 album


Here is the first page: It’s me as a baby! With my name and birth date, there is also journaling in the small book

Here is the next page: It’s me, my mother and father and grandmother…miss her so much! They are original photos from 1969....The opposite page is a waterfall card….it has photos and journaling too!

The next page is my father and I…we were so close when I was a little girl. He was a key, strength in my life….miss him too!
The next page I made an envelope using my cricut…I added velcro for the closure and I card with all my children’s photos in it too. I made another mini book that has journaling and photo of my dh and I inside
Here is it open for a sneak peek

The last page, I haven’t put any photos in it yet….also need to add ribbon to the tags..Otherwise it’s done!

Here is the view of the back

Hope you were inspired like I was…. J

2 comments:

Shona said...

this is just gorgeous, love the page where it opens up like a door to reveal the photo under it..beautiful mini :)

FiKenward said...

What a great brag book, especially love the tones of paper that you used against the black.