Monday, February 28, 2011

Thank You Cards

I have been making Thank You card recently for many different reasons.
I thought I would share with you my latest creations :)
They are super easy and fast to make. Making your own cards are better than store bought in my opinion!
Thanks for stopping by!

This first card was inspired from Heartfelt Creations...i didnt want to use the stamps so I just used prima flowers!
This card is so April Fresh!
This card was made for a special professor...Jane Rothrock!
This card was made for another fabulous teacher!
Last, but not least this card was yet for another teacher!
Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Such gorgeous cards, Lisa!!

Scrappycath said...

Lisa your cards are so beautiful! I especially like the one with the blue hydrangeas and the lattice.