Saturday, November 20, 2010

Chicago Steampunk

This is my very first steampunk layout that I did for a challenge at scrapbook.com.
I love the city of Chicago and my family and I go there often. It is where most of my family lives and close to where I grew up. I so miss the water....so now when we go to Chicago it is like a vacation. I took this photo a few years ago....
Here are a few close-ups....I used my cricut to make all the gears....so much cheaper than buying lots of the metal gears....plus you have the options to make them any size and color you want!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Gorgeous page! Love all the details you put into this!

Jenn (Triple J Designs) said...

Another gorgeous layout!! I just love the Steampunk theme :)

ScrappyLizzy said...

Hey there! Love your work!!! What cricut cart did you use to cut the gears?

Lisa said...

Thx ScrappyLizzy...i used accent essentials....perfect for gears!
Stop by anytime!